[NEohioPAL]URGENT: 2 Male Singer/Actors needed for "The Secret Garden"

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Thu Jan 8 00:21:22 PST 2004

<P>The Beachwood Community theater is in dire need of 2 strong male singer/actors for it's upcoming production of "The Secret Garden."  The roles available are the Fakir and Lieutenant Shaw (both are bari-tenor roles -- strong falsetto a plus).  As we are already well into the rehearsal process we would like to cast these roles by Monday.  This production is truly amazing and promises to be a great experience for all involved.  Please respond to this email ASAP if you would be interested in either role.  This is a very challenging show so we look forward to hearing from all interested parties!  </P>