[NEohioPAL]LOTS OF TALENTED EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FILM SHOOT AND CREW - ATTENTIO N STAND UP COMEDIANS

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Thu Jan 8 08:43:23 PST 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3D606.87D439AA

I am seeking 20 to 40 extras to take part on the opening shot of my new
film, "Open Mic Night" You must be at least 21 years old.

We are shooting our big opening scene at The Winchester in Lakewood on
Wednesday January 14th at 6:30pm.

Come dressed as you would to go to a comedy club or bar, nothing to fancy.
If you smoke, great, bring your cigarettes.

The first 10 people through the door get a free beer on me.

The shoot will go till about 9 or 9:30 and will feature several close-up
shots of the extras.

If you have rain ponchos please bring them. Don't worry you won't get wet.

Open Mic Night is a documentary type film that chronicles the journey of
Gary and Derrick Richnavsky, two stand-up comedian brothers trying to break
into the national stand-up scene. The extras will fill the audience and
enjoy Gary and Derrick's new routine as they embark on their search for fame
and fortune.

Please reply to this email to confirm you will be coming so I can keep a
running count.

ALSO

I am specifically looking for an African Amercian couple to be part of the
audience. Age is not important as long as you are at least 21.

PLUS

I also need some crew help, especially those with prior theatre lighting or
film lighting experience. You won't be paid, but I will buy you some drinks.

Thanks this should be a really fun event.

LOCATION:

The Winchester Tavern and Music Hall
12112 Madison Avenue
 Lakewood, Ohio 44107
The bar is just west of W117th in Lakewood at the corner of Madison and
Winchester (Go figure)
WHEN: Wednesday January 14th at 6:30pm Sharp.

For more information please call Rick at 216-367-7133. PLEASE DO NOT CALL
THE BAR.

ONE MORE THING

We may need some stand up comedians on Sunday January 18th for a shoot at
Hilarities, (not the one at pickwick). If you're interested in being in our
film and have at least 2 minutes of material, please send me a VHS tape of
your act to
Rick Ferguson
Producer, Open Mic night
12540 Edgewater Drive Suite 309
Lakewood, Ohio
44107

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3D606.87D439AA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2657.73">
<TITLE>LOTS OF TALENTED EXTRAS NEEDED FOR FILM SHOOT AND CREW - =
ATTENTION STAND UP COMEDIANS</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am seeking 20 to 40 extras to take =
part on the opening shot of my new film, "Open Mic Night" You =
must be at least 21 years old. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We are shooting our big opening scene =
at The Winchester in Lakewood on Wednesday January 14th at 6:30pm. =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Come dressed as you would to go to a =
comedy club or bar, nothing to fancy. If you smoke, great, bring your =
cigarettes. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The first 10 people through the door =
get a free beer on me. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The shoot will go till about 9 or 9:30 =
and will feature several close-up shots of the extras. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If you have rain ponchos please bring =
them. Don't worry you won't get wet. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Open Mic Night is a documentary type =
film that chronicles the journey of Gary and Derrick Richnavsky, two =
stand-up comedian brothers trying to break into the national stand-up =
scene. The extras will fill the audience and enjoy Gary and Derrick's =
new routine as they embark on their search for fame and fortune. =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please reply to this email to confirm =
you will be coming so I can keep a running count. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">ALSO</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am specifically looking for an =
African Amercian couple to be part of the audience. Age is not =
important as long as you are at least 21. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">PLUS</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I also need some crew help, especially =
those with prior theatre lighting or film lighting experience. You =
won't be paid, but I will buy you some drinks. </FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks this should be a really fun =
event. </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">LOCATION:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Winchester Tavern and Music =
Hall</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">12112 Madison Avenue</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> Lakewood, Ohio 44107</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The bar is just west of W117th in =
Lakewood at the corner of Madison and Winchester (Go figure) </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">WHEN: Wednesday January 14th at =
6:30pm Sharp. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">For more information please call Rick =
at 216-367-7133. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BAR. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">ONE MORE THING</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We may need some stand up comedians on =
Sunday January 18th for a shoot at Hilarities, (not the one at =
pickwick). If you're interested in being in our film and have at least =
2 minutes of material, please send me a VHS tape of your act =
to</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rick Ferguson</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Producer, Open Mic night</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">12540 Edgewater Drive Suite =
309</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Lakewood, Ohio</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">44107</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>