[NEohioPAL]Response to Postings (Drummer, Pianist, Etc.)

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 09:57:02 PST 2004

--part1_46.448d5b42.2d2ef3ee_boundary

This is just a quick THANK YOU to the MANY artists who have replied to my
numerous postings in the last month, calling for musicians for various gigs
around town. I received FAR too many replies to answer them all in person, so
please accept this email in it's stead. Also, if you've contacted me about any work
in the last month, please be aware that I have filled all the positions at my
disposal as of right now, but I have your names and numbers and will start
with that list of contacts in the future when I have need of a musician again
(and that happens quite frequently). Thanks also to the many supportive people
out there who have contacted me to make suggestions or passed these postings on
to friends who might be interested....it's really wonderful to see this
happen in our arts community. And finally, thanks to Fred for maintaining this
wonderful resource for us, it really is an incredible service.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year.

Ryan Bergeron

--part1_46.448d5b42.2d2ef3ee_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
This is just a quick THANK YOU to the MANY artists who have replied to my nu=
merous postings in the last month, calling for musicians for various gigs ar=
ound town. I received FAR too many replies to answer them all in person, so=20=
please accept this email in it's stead. Also, if you've contacted me about a=
ny work in the last month, please be aware that I have filled all the positi=
ons at my disposal as of right now, but I have your names and numbers and wi=
ll start with that list of contacts in the future when I have need of a musi=
cian again (and that happens quite frequently). Thanks also to the many supp=
ortive people out there who have contacted me to make suggestions or passed=20=
these postings on to friends who might be interested....it's really wonderfu=
l to see this happen in our arts community. And finally, thanks to Fred for=20=
maintaining this wonderful resource for us, it really is an incredible servi=
ce.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again, and Happy New Year.<BR>
<BR>