[NEohioPAL]Graduate school information

Kathleenmaki at aol.com Kathleenmaki at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 09:45:23 PST 2004

--part1_b7.3b471b7b.2d319433_boundary

I am looking for U.S. News and World Reports' ranking for the best graduate
schools to acquire a MFA in Acting and Directing.  I know they made a list at
the top of 2001 and possibly again in 2003.  In the past, they displayed this
information at no charge on their website; they have change this policy so you
must purchase the catalogue now.  I have purchased 3 catalogues and have found
no list.

If anyone happens to have this information could you please contact me?

Thank you,
Kathleen Maki
kathleenmaki at aol.com

--part1_b7.3b471b7b.2d319433_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am looking for U.S. News and Worl=
d Reports' ranking for the best graduate schools to acquire a MFA in Acting=20=
and Directing.  I know they made a list at the top of 2001 and possibly=
 again in 2003.  In the past, they displayed this information at no cha=
rge on their website; they have change this policy so you must purchase the=20=
catalogue now.  I have purchased 3 catalogues and have found no list.&n=
bsp; <BR>
<BR>
If anyone happens to have this information could you please contact me?<BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
Kathleen Maki<BR>
kathleenmaki at aol.com</FONT></HTML>