[NEohioPAL]Calling All Indie Film Composers...again?

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 09:55:26 PST 2004

--part1_1c1.13d0b6ff.2d32e80e_boundary

Dear NEOpals:

A couple weeks ago, I posted a message asking anyone who has had experience
with providing music for independent films to respond by email. I received
about four responses. I consider that a pretty successful venture. Now, wait. Due
to an itchy delete finger, I erased the email addresses of everyone who
replied to my original message. So, with your indulgence, I would like to try again.

Over the past two years I have been involved with a friend who makes movies.
I have acted in two, and I'm now involved in scoring the second movie. I've
always wanted to provide original music for multimedia productions, but film
scoring is a musical project that is particularly challenging in many ways.

As I muddle through, it has occurred to me that there must be others in NE
Ohio that have had similar experiences. There may be others who have wanted to
give it a try, but don't know how to start. I would like to start an exchange
of ideas between anyone who has ever created music for independent film, or
anyone who would like to give it a go, or anyone who is even remotely interested
in the idea.

The Merely Curious. The Novice. The Pro. Elmer Bernstein. I'd like to hear
from Them All. Next, I'll figure out a way that we can share ideas, maybe
through a separate mail list (I know, that's ALL you need...another list).

Thanks for your patience. This time I promise not to lose you. In the
meantime, you can visit <A HREF="www.littlebeth.com">www.littlebeth.com</A> to read about the film projects I'm
involved with, or <A HREF="www.dadsongs.com">www.dadsongs.com</A> to read about...er...me.

Sincerely,

Bruce Jennings

--part1_1c1.13d0b6ff.2d32e80e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Dear NEOpals:
<BR>
<BR>A couple weeks ago, I posted a message asking anyone who has had experie=
nce with providing music for independent films to respond by email. I receiv=
ed about four responses. I consider that a pretty successful venture. Now, w=
ait. Due to an itchy delete finger, I erased the email addresses of everyone=
 who replied to my original message. So, with your indulgence, I would like=20=
to try again.
<BR>
<BR>Over the past two years I have been involved with a friend who makes mov=
ies. I have acted in two, and I'm now involved in scoring the second movie.=20=
I've always wanted to provide original music for multimedia productions, but=
 film scoring is a musical project that is particularly challenging in many=20=
ways.
<BR>
<BR>As I muddle through, it has occurred to me that there must be others in=20=
NE Ohio that have had similar experiences. There may be others who have want=
ed to give it a try, but don't know how to start. I would like to start an e=
xchange of ideas between anyone who has ever created music for independent f=
ilm, or anyone who would like to give it a go, or anyone who is even remotel=
y interested in the idea.
<BR>
<BR>The Merely Curious. The Novice. The Pro. Elmer Bernstein. I'd like to he=
ar from Them All. Next, I'll figure out a way that we can share ideas, maybe=
 through a separate mail list (I know, that's ALL you need...another list).
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your patience. This time I promise not to lose you. In the me=
antime, you can visit <A HREF=3D"www.littlebeth.com">www.littlebeth.com</A>=20=
to read about the film projects I'm involved with, or <A HREF=3D"www.dadsong=
s.com">www.dadsongs.com</A> to read about...er...me.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>
<BR>Bruce Jennings
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c1.13d0b6ff.2d32e80e_boundary--