[NEohioPAL]Silhouette looking for music director for The King and I

Chuck Abraham cabraham at cecodoor.com
Tue Jan 13 06:07:00 PST 2004

----- Forwarded by Chuck Abraham/Ceco on 01/13/2004 10:01 AM -----

Silhouette Productions is seeing applicants 18 yrs of age and over for The
king and I, auditions Feb.9th and 10th call backs Feb.12th from 7:30 to
9:00pm performances are May 14,15,16,21 and 22 2004.

Only qualified pianist for musical Director
Chore. must have ballet background for the King and I,
Skills with children and adults of all ethnic backgrounds helpful.

Silhouette Productions mission is to present and produce musical comedies,
murder mysteries and entertainment contoured to the venue that it
represents. Silhouette is known to be one of the first professional
traveling companies in Lake County.

Silhouette is a non traditional casting administration. Founded by AEA  *
Leslie Johns in 1962.
Stipend position

Chuck Abraham / President (440)840-5571