[NEohioPAL]ATTENTION ALL MUSICIANS/SINGERS/ARTISTS:

It's me, MITCH! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:41:06 PST 2004

--0-1538950583-1074051666=:79886

Our label and distribution co-op is looking to form a team of musicians and artists to come together and form a new band in the Great Lakes and Middle American Region. Upon interview and evaluation, THOSE CHOSEN will immediately be coming together to experiment and vibe off of each other that very same night in our studios both A (Prep), B (Main) and C (Live Room) and see if the team assembled can create artisticly and form this new group.

Please contact me at this email if you might be interested in joining a band with full label backing and tour support. We are also looking for artists who feel they might like to vibe with new and fresh musicians. There will be other engineers available to meet with you and possibly work with that night.

THERE IS NO PAY REQUIRED. THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFER FOR SERIOIS ARTISTS.

THE STUDIO TIME IS FREE.

SO IS THE VIBE!

When: 8pm-January 30th, 2004 (interview at 6pm)

Who: Drum, Bass, DJ, Guitar, Singer (Pro's ONLY) [5 years experience OR MORE]

Band Influences: Hip Hop meets Rock with a twist of Rage (Against the Machine)

Type of music: Linkin Park, Limp, Rage, N.E.R.D.

ANY MORE DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AFTER WE FIRST CORRESPONDE IN REGARDS TO THIS EMAIL.

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

MORE FOCUSED THAN EVER and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

The fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends/ coming home, again!

(©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG 2004©)

--0-1538950583-1074051666=:79886

<DIV>
<DIV>Our label and distribution co-op is looking to form a team of musicians and artists to come together and form a new band in the Great Lakes and Middle American Region. Upon interview and evaluation, THOSE CHOSEN will immediately be coming together to experiment and vibe off of each other that very same night in our studios both A (Prep), B (Main) and C (Live Room) and see if the team assembled can create artisticly and form this new group.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me at this email if you might be interested in joining a band with full label backing and tour support. We are also looking for artists who feel they might like to vibe with new and fresh musicians. There will be other engineers available to meet with you and possibly work with that night.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THERE IS NO PAY REQUIRED. THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFER FOR SERIOIS ARTISTS.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>THE STUDIO TIME IS FREE.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>SO IS THE VIBE!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>When:</EM> 8pm-January 30th, 2004 <STRONG>(interview at 6pm)</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>Who:</EM> Drum, Bass, DJ, Guitar, Singer (Pro's ONLY) <STRONG>[5 years experience OR MORE]</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>Band Influences:</EM> Hip Hop meets Rock with a twist of Rage (Against the Machine)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>Type of music:</EM> Linkin Park, Limp, Rage, N.E.R.D.</DIV>
<P> </P>
<P>ANY MORE DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AFTER WE FIRST CORRESPONDE IN REGARDS TO THIS EMAIL.</P>
<P>Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)</P></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG>MORE FOCUSED THAN EVER </STRONG>and <STRONG><U>STILL</U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><A href="http://theanswer.mustbehere.com/"><STRONG>http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1><STRONG>The fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends/ coming home, <U>again!</U></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1>(©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG 2004©)</FONT></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>