[NEohioPAL]43 THE BLOCK GODZILLA SPOT TO DEBUT NEXT WEEK

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Wed Jan 14 12:46:09 PST 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DADF.1D68FBCC

After months of delays and lots of post-production, 43 The Block "Godzilla"
will debut on WUAB 43 The block sometime next week or the week after barring
any more delays.

Thanks to all those who helped on on this spot this fall. I think it's
turned out very well. At this point I cannot make copies of it. I will try
and tell you exactly when to expect it so you can tape it off the tv
directly.

Thanks again.

Rick

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DADF.1D68FBCC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2657.73">
<TITLE>43 THE BLOCK GODZILLA SPOT TO DEBUT NEXT WEEK</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">After months of delays and lots of =
post-production, 43 The Block "Godzilla" will debut on WUAB =
43 The block sometime next week or the week after barring any more =
delays. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks to all those who helped on on =
this spot this fall. I think it's turned out very well. At this point I =
cannot make copies of it. I will try and tell you exactly when to =
expect it so you can tape it off the tv directly. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks again.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rick</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>