[NEohioPAL]"OPEN MIC NIGHT" Sunday Film Shoot Cancelled.

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Thu Jan 15 10:53:18 PST 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DB98.D6D17DD2

The Shoot Scheduled for this Sunday at hilarities has been cancelled. I will
fill you in when it is re-scheduled. Thanks.

Also thanks to all those patient talented folks who came to the shoot last
night at the winchester. You were all professional and wonderful and will
add immensley to this project. Thanks.

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DB98.D6D17DD2

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2657.73">
<TITLE>"OPEN MIC NIGHT" Sunday Film Shoot Cancelled. </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Shoot Scheduled for this Sunday at =
hilarities has been cancelled. I will fill you in when it is =
re-scheduled. Thanks. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also thanks to all those patient =
talented folks who came to the shoot last night at the winchester. You =
were all professional and wonderful and will add immensley to this =
project. Thanks. </FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>