[NEohioPAL]Film Marketing Oppurtunity Needed ASAP

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 16:51:47 PST 2004

--part1_1c3.140891d0.2d3b32a3_boundary

Hey Kevin.=A0 As I told you, were looking for actors and or actor, that is=20
willing to help us market are movie NEARFALL to the national wrestling duels=
 in=20
Cleveland, which is going on right now downtown.  Someone needs to go down t=
here=20
tomorrow and pass out flyers!=A0 What we can offer in exchange is, Near Fall=
=A0 a=20
feature extra role in this Hollywood feature film.=A0 Just click on the link=
 to=20
the movie.=A0 Once you have done this, you can send an email to=20
jayvincent at aol.com and let him know you did this work.

Nice talking with you today, it would be cool if this could be a vehicle for=
=20
both our objectives.  The Flyer is included at the end of this email. Thanks=
.

OK.=A0 I know you've done stuff like this before but who knows maybe I'll co=
me=20
up with something worthwhile, so I'll cover these points (I've been doing=20
flyer campaigns in one form or another for 13 years)

One of the big obstacles is keeping a low profile so that you don't get=20
chased off by security.--So we keep the flyers small and direct.=A0 However,=
 we also=20
want to make sure that the flyers get seen and read.=A0 So we stick the flye=
rs=20
in the separation/seam on the driver's side.=A0 This increases the probabili=
ty=20
that all the cars will get hit with a flyer.=A0 Fold the flyer in half, inse=
rt the=20
unfolded half in the seam--this way the flyer opens slightly and it will "st=
ck" in the door.=A0 Also this keeps the flyers from hitting the ground and=20
getting the facility/parking lot operator upset.

Of course if you can get into the event, the bathrooms are a good place and=20
any surface area that is at eye level.

Jay

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!

NearfalL

Go to:
www.nearfallmovie.com

--part1_1c3.140891d0.2d3b32a3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Hey Kevin.=A0 As I told you, were looking for actors and or actor, that is w=
illing to help us market are movie NEARFALL to the national wrestling duels=20=
in Cleveland, <B>which is going on right now downtown</B>.  Someone nee=
ds to go down there tomorrow and pass out flyers!=A0 What we can offer in ex=
change is, <A HREF=3D"http://www.nearfallmovie.com/">Near Fall</A>=A0 a feat=
ure extra role in this Hollywood feature film.=A0 Just click on the link to=20=
the movie.=A0 Once you have done this, you can send an email to jayvincent at a=
ol.com and let him know you did this work.<BR>
<BR>
Nice talking with you today, it would be cool if this could be a vehicle for=
 both our objectives.  The Flyer is included at the end of this email.=20=
Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
OK.=A0 I know you've done stuff like this before but who knows maybe I'll co=
me up with something worthwhile, so I'll cover these points (I've been doing=
 flyer campaigns in one form or another for 13 years)<BR>
<BR>
One of the big obstacles is keeping a low profile so that you don't get chas=
ed off by security.--So we keep the flyers small and direct.=A0 However, we=20=
also want to make sure that the flyers get seen and read.=A0 So we stick the=
 flyers in the separation/seam on the driver's side.=A0 This increases the p=
robability that all the cars will get hit with a flyer.=A0 Fold the flyer in=
 half, insert the unfolded half in the seam--this way the flyer opens slight=
ly and it will "stick" in the door.=A0 Also this keeps the flyers from hitti=
ng the ground and getting the facility/parking lot operator upset.<BR>
<BR>
Of course if you can get into the event, the bathrooms are a good place and=20=
any surface area that is at eye level.<BR>
<BR>
Jay<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
NEW WRESTLING MOVIE!<BR>
<BR>
NearfalL<BR>
<BR>
Go to:<BR>
www.nearfallmovie.com<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1c3.140891d0.2d3b32a3_boundary--