[NEohioPAL]Actors needed 4 pilot tv show

Anastasia Baxter baxta72 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:03:13 PST 2004

A new television pilot show is in need of a few good actors from diverse
backgrounds, ages and races.  We are putting together 3 pilot television
shows for P.E.A.C.E. TV.  These pilots will be aired in the NE Ohio until
national syndication picks up the show.  Here is what we are looking for.

Commercials:
Older gentleman (late 30's -early 60's) must be able to play the cheesey
part of a game show host
female - (late teens -early twenties) a game show participant (bachelorette)
on a dating show
two (2) males  - (early twenties - to early forties) to play the part of a
bachelor, very cheesey
*bachlorette and bachelor parts are non-speaking roles

young male - (between the age of 11 - 16) to play a non-speaking role

Skits (minute to minute and half):
two African - American males (between the ages of 15 - 23)
older African-American male (late twenties - early forties)
older female (early thirties - to mid-fifties)
*these are all speaking role)

News Anchors:
improvisational skills a must
male (late teens - mid-twenties)
female (late teens - mid -twenties)

This will make for a great resume' enhancer, the shoots are short and future
spots will be given in consideration to talent used in pilot shows.
Auditions and read throughs will be held on Thursday, January 22nd @ 6:00
p.m. at the S.E. Community Center, 1400 Sherrick Road S.E.,  Canton OH -
contact Anastasia Baxter 330-834-2184 for more information if needed.
PEACE!