[NEohioPAL]guitar lessons from joe parker

Pebblesun at aol.com Pebblesun at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 11:39:49 PST 2004

--part1_7b.20f51280.2d3ede05_boundary

Hello everyone   -   This is Joe Parker.   I've been posting for the past few
monthes about guitar lessons.   Thanks to everyone for your inquiries.   It's
getting to be time to   start booking times, so for anyone who is still
interested I'd like to invite them to contact me and we can work things out.
Please send me email to pebblesun at aol.com and we can go from there.   Thanks in
advance -   hope to hear from you all soon.

Joe Parker

--part1_7b.20f51280.2d3ede05_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hello everyone   -   This is=20=
Joe Parker.   I've been posting for the past few monthes about guitar l=
essons.   Thanks to everyone for your inquiries.   It's getting to=
 be time to   start booking times, so for anyone who is still intereste=
d I'd like to invite them to contact me and we can work things out.   P=
lease send me email to pebblesun at aol.com and we can go from there.   Th=
anks in advance -   hope to hear from you all soon.   <BR>
<BR>
Joe Parker</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF=
" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_7b.20f51280.2d3ede05_boundary--