[NEohioPAL]Recasting two roles in Pizza: The Movie

Donald Gregory donegreg at pizzathemovie.com
Tue Jan 20 19:19:18 PST 2004

We are having to recast two minor roles in our feature, PIZZA: The
Movie.  These characters are:

Fitness Instructor - female, early twenties to late thirties, fit,
strong personality

Beautiful Woman Customer, mid-twenties to early forties, seductive,
slender

Each character's scene will only take one evening (3-4 hours) to shoot,
which we intend to pick up sometime in February.  These scenes can be
downloaded at:

http://www.pizzathemovie.com/BeautifulWomanCustomer.pdf

http://www.pizzathemovie.com/FitnessInstructor.pdf

We can only offer a copy of the movie and deferred payment as
compensation.
Please contact me by phone or email if you might be interested in
either of these parts.

Thanks,
Don Gregory

donegreg at pizzathemovie.com