[NEohioPAL]Looking for Hip Hop teacher

bocchieri rick docbunk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 13:24:20 PST 2004

--0-2095859988-1074806660=:80175

A Studio in the Mentor Painesville area is looking for a Hip Hop teacher.  They will be teaching all levels from beginner to advanced if possible.   We will be interviewing in the next couple of months, but they won't be needed until the fall.  Possibility of Summer classes if your schedule permits.  Please respond to this email if interested.