[NEohioPAL]Musicians/Producers.

LiqueBaby at aol.com LiqueBaby at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 06:37:33 PST 2004

--part1_129.39d37447.2d428bad_boundary

I need a lead guitar player, bass guitar player, keyboard player and a
drummer. ASAP. I also need producers. I would like to put this on the bulliten
board. My name is Angelique Email adress LiqueBaby at aol.com. How do I put this on
the bulletin board?

--part1_129.39d37447.2d428bad_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I need a lead guitar player, bass g=
uitar player, keyboard player and a drummer. ASAP. I also need producers. I=20=
would like to put this on the bulliten board. My name is Angelique Email adr=
ess LiqueBaby at aol.com. How do I put this on the bulletin board? </FONT></HTM=