[NEohioPAL]Looking for Ballet / Tap teacher

bocchieri rick docbunk at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 07:01:30 PST 2004

--0-1279558590-1074956490=:88604

A dance studio in the Mentor / Painesville area is looking for a Ballet / Tap teacher to teach intermediate-advanced students.  Studio is growing and staff can't keep up with the growth.  We will be interviewing in the next couple of months.   You must be able to start on staff for September classes.   All interested parties, please respond to this email.