[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* would like your vote

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Sun Jan 25 10:43:32 PST 2004

******************

If you're receiving this, you're hopefully a fan, a friend, or at
least someone familiar with *vanityCrash*.

And if you like what you've seen/heard from us, we'd love it if you'd
click the link below and vote for us. It's a chance for us to play at a
major music industry conference in Chicago called the *Meca Conference*,
where tons of high-profile music insiders will see us do that thing we
do.

All they need from you is your vote - no personal info,
nothing! We hate to bug people with things like this, but this one
really is worthwhile, and could be huge!

Thanks!

*- vanityCrash*
Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Chris Viola, Brian Hager, Jason Giaco

*VOTE HERE:* http://www.mecaconference.com/scene

For more info on the Meca Conference: http://www.mecaconference.com