[NEohioPAL]Matthew James Murphy Cd release Thank you.

MurphyGopal at aol.com MurphyGopal at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 12:18:11 PST 2004

  I just wanted to make sure, and Thank everyone who reads this list for coming out to my Cd release Party January 9th.It was 100 degrees below zero, and close to 300 people were there. If anyone that was there didn't have a chance to pick the new album "LIFE", you can do so at www.MatthewJamesMurphy.com, OR ArriveAtEleven.com. I am signed to a production Company called Arrive at Eleven Productions. The only other person signed to the company is Jai Rodriguez ( Queer Eye for the Straight Guy), who I did RENT with in NY. His new single is also available on Arriveateleven.com.

While in Cleveland, I am still offering guitar, and piano lessons to beginners.

For more info/Upcoming shows Email at MatthewJamesMurphy.com
Phone 216-965-9557
Booking in Ohio: Ray Somich 216-269-6211
Thanks Again,
Matthew James Murphy