[NEohioPAL]Seeking Entertainers and Venue for Dean

JT Buck darnay2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:51:37 PST 2004

<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
<DIV class=RTE>Searching for dynamic entertainers and cool venue willing to contribute thier services for concert/rally to support Howard Dean for America. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Event will be held sometime near the first week of March (in time for the Ohio Primaries).  Musicians willing to rock the vote in any genre, comedians who find themselves laughing with tears at the atrocities of the Bush administration, musicians willing to make the current presidency disappear and any other acts who've faced the facts and want a crack at taking our country back are encouraged to respond.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>We also need an incredible venue, as well as volunteers for all aspects of offstage work.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Anyone interested please respond to JT Buck at 330-805-1820.  Once we have a gauge of what venues and entertainers are around, we will begin to organize, so respond fast!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>JT Buck</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>For more information on Howard Dean, visit <A href="http://www.deanforamerica.com">www.deanforamerica.com</A>.  click on "Get Local" to join the great network of support here in NE Ohio! </DIV></TD></TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">