[NEohioPAL]Off the Wall - Final Week at Kennedy's at Playhouse Square

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Tue Jan 27 12:51:38 PST 2004

Final 2 Shows at  Kennedy!!!!!

Off The Wall presents weekend Improv show this Friday and Satuday, January
30, and 31,  at Cleveland's Kennedy Theater in the historic Playhouse
Square complex.  The shows are open to anyone 18 and over and offer a
unique opportunity to enjoy improvisational games in the style of "Whose
Line Is It Anyway".  The shows provide the audience the ability to shape
the comedy and be a key part of the performance.  Get your tickets early,
on line or via telephone, only a limited number remain!

Next week we will announce our east side venue for the month of February,
so stay tuned!

Off The Wall
All Shows Start at 8:30
The Kennedy Theater
Playhouse Square Center, Cleveland

Tickets are $8.00 and available at the Playhouse Square Box office, Tops
Friendly Markets, and tickets.com.

For more information go to:  offthewallimprov.com

Jim D'Amico