[NEohioPAL]Take My Futon ... Please. (drum fill)

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Jan 27 15:49:56 PST 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3158074196_761720_MIME_Part

Available Immediately:

Full Size, Convertible, Black, Metal Futon Frame (no mattress)
Very Good to Excellent condition.

FREE - first come, first served.

Thank you!

David Hansen
Provider of free furniture to the Cleveland Theater Community for over 10
months.
Contact via email, only: pengo at davidhansen.org

--MS_Mac_OE_3158074196_761720_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Take My Futon ... Please. (drum fill)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Available Immediately:<BR>
<BR>
Full Size, Convertible, Black, Metal Futon Frame (no mattress)  <BR>
Very Good to Excellent condition.<BR>
<BR>
FREE - first come, first served.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you!<BR>
<BR>
David Hansen<BR>
<I>Provider of free furniture to the Cleveland Theater Community for over 1=
0 months.<BR>
</I>Contact via email, only: pengo at davidhansen.org<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3158074196_761720_MIME_Part--