[NEohioPAL]Show your short films on local TV!

james renner leafeater1998 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:00:40 PST 2004

I am putting together a new show for NE Ohio broadcast television which will
showcase the local independent film community.   Each episode, we will show
two to three shorts, with introductions and possibly interviews with the
directors/actors/producers.   If you have a short under twenty minutes in
length, send it my way, and we'll put it on TV.  Of course, there are some
stipulations: No copyrighted music/material without permission.  No obscene
language (unless you dub it over).  No nudity (unless you care to include it
for my own late-night viewing).  So, if you have something to be shown, send
it along.  If not, grab your camera and Imovie software and shoot something
new.
Send VHS or miniDV submissions to:
James Renner
1193 Ethel Ave. Lakewood, OH 44107