[NEohioPAL]MICHAEL CHEKHOV WORKSHOP

Cathy Albers cla2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 29 05:33:06 PST 2004

--Apple-Mail-48-439222367

CREATING THE MASK OF THE CHARACTER WITH MICHAEL CHEKHOV TECHNIQUE

Catherine Albers and Lionel Walsh will be offering a unique approach to
the development of character, using the techniques of Michael Chekhov.
This workshop will be open to continuing students as well as those
first working with the technique.  The continuing group will be working
with THE CRUCIBLE by Arthur Miller.  The workshop will begin on Friday
evening,(7-9) March 19, with an ensemble session for all participants.
Saturday morning(March 20) will begin at 9 with a group session
incorporating the use of clown technique and then the groups will split
for their individual work.  The day will end at 4.  Sunday morning
(March 21) we will work from 10-12, to end the weekend intensive.  This
is a total of 10 hours of very individual work for the cost of $250.
Cleveland Theater Collective members receive a $10. discount.  This
highly acclaimed approach to acting has not been offered in the
Cleveland area since 2002 and we are offering it now, due to the many
requests we have received.  Enrollment is limited to 20 participants so
that we can give you the attention you need, so sign up early.  Please
contact Cathy at catherine.albers at case.edu or cla2 at cwru.edu for more
information and to sign up for the workshop.  The deadline for
registration is March 1.  We look forward to working with you.

--Apple-Mail-48-439222367

<center><bold>CREATING THE MASK OF THE CHARACTER WITH MICHAEL CHEKHOV
TECHNIQUE

</bold></center>Catherine Albers and Lionel Walsh will be offering a