[NEohioPAL]Children of Eden request.....

Rick McGuigan rmcguigan at core.com
Fri Jan 30 08:32:52 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3E724.CC3DFFC0

Hello my fellow thespians:

The Mt. Carmel Players are performing their annual spring musical @ =
Lakeland Community College Performing Arts Center.  This year we've =
chosen Stephen Schwartz' Children of Eden, and the production staff is =
looking to possibly rent or borrow any of the following items required =
for the show.

Tree of Knowledge:  Large tree trunk, with branches intact, that could =
be used as a large apple tree for the Snake scene.  Foliage is not =
necessarily important -- would like a tree that has some semblence of =
realism, with respect to both depth and color -- and the spookier, the =
better.  A cut-out flat won't do the job.

Large Animals:  As you're aware, animals enter the Ark two by two, so =
we're looking for some of the larger species -- whether it be costumes =
or props.  Most importantly, a giraffe and an elephant (times 2, but 1 =
would be nice).  Also, unicorns, lions, zebras, and large birds.

Technical Assistance:  We're looking to incorporate some dynamic =
lighting for this production, would like to solicit the help of a =
professional for light placement, programming, and over-all design =
assistance.  Sound experience would be a plus!  The dates of our tech =
week and production run are March 21 through April 4. =20

Please respond to this e-mail, or click on the link below to contact me =
if you can help, or know of anybody that can.  We are a non-profit group =
and willing to offer possible program ad space, if that interests your =
organization.  Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Yours in theatre.....

Rick McGuigan
Production Director, Mt. Carmel Players
rmcguigan at core.com=20
440.516.1179
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3E724.CC3DFFC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Hello my fellow thespians:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>The Mt. Carmel Players are performing their annual spring =
musical @=20
Lakeland Community College Performing Arts Center.  This year we've =
chosen=20
Stephen Schwartz' <EM>Children of Eden</EM>, and the production =
staff=20
is looking to possibly <U>rent or borrow</U> any of the following=20
items required for the show.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><U></U></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><U>Tree of Knowledge</U>:  Large tree trunk, with branches =
intact,=20
that could be used as a large apple tree for the Snake scene.  =
Foliage is=20
not necessarily important -- would like a tree that has some semblence =
of=20
realism, with respect to both depth and color -- and the spookier,=20
the better.  A cut-out flat won't do the job.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><U>Large Animals</U>:  As you're aware, animals enter the Ark =
two by=20
two, so we're looking for some of the larger species -- whether it =
be=20
costumes or props.  Most importantly, a <U>giraffe</U> and an=20
<U>elephant</U> (times 2, but 1 would be nice).  Also, <U>unicorns, =
lions,=20
zebras, and large birds</U>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><U>Technical Assistance</U>:  We're looking to incorporate =
some=20
dynamic lighting for this production, would like to solicit the help of=20
a professional for light placement, programming, and over-all =
design=20
assistance.  Sound experience would be a plus!  <FONT=20
size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>The dates of our tech week and production run =
are March 21=20
through April 4.</FONT>  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this e-mail, or click on the link below to =
contact me if=20
you can help, or know of anybody that can.  We are a non-profit =
group and=20
willing to offer possible program ad space, if that interests your=20
organization.  Thanks in advance for your time and =
consideration!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Yours in theatre.....</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Rick McGuigan</DIV>
<DIV>Production Director, Mt. Carmel Players</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:rmcguigan at core.com">rmcguigan at core.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV>440.516.1179</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3E724.CC3DFFC0--