[NEohioPAL]"print media picking up neohiopal postings"

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 04:20:46 PST 2004

--part1_29.5013d26e.2d4cf79e_boundary

Hi folks !

Several people have written me lately informing me that they only wanted=20
their release to go to the neohiopal subscribers, but it ended up in the=20
newspapers.

Here is what I wrote them:

Many journalists in the print media are subscribers and once information is=20
posted to the list it is in the public domain.

However, you can probably (but not for sure) ward off postings being=20
re-released by the media by stating in your release something like "This inf=
ormation=20
is intended solely for the neohiopal subscribers.=A0 Please do not re-print=20=
in=20
any other media."

That's it for now.  I hope to see many of you at Of Mice and Men at the Beck=
=20
Center, opening next Friday, February 6 and playing through February 29.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com=20

--part1_29.5013d26e.2d4cf79e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Hi folks !<BR>
<BR>
Several people have written me lately informing me that they only wanted the=
ir release to go to the neohiopal subscribers, but it ended up in the newspa=
pers.<BR>
<BR>
Here is what I wrote them:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<I>Many journalists in the print media are subscribers and once information=20=
is posted to the list it is in the public domain.<BR>
<BR>
However, you can probably (but not for sure) ward off postings being re-rele=
ased by the media by stating in your release something like "This informatio=
n is intended solely for the neohiopal subscribers.=A0 Please do not re-prin=
t in any other media."<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</I>That's it for now.  I hope to see many of you at <I><A HREF=3D"http=
://www.fredsternfeld.com/ofmiceandmen.htm">Of Mice and Men</A></I></I> at th=
e <A HREF=3D"http://www.lkwdpl.org/beck/">Beck Center</A>, opening next Frid=
ay, February 6 and playing through February 29.<BR>
<BR>
Warm Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A> </=
FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f=
fffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><=
/B><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_29.5013d26e.2d4cf79e_boundary--