[NEohioPAL]Artists for Peace meets Wednesday, February 11th!!

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 09:04:51 PST 2004

--part1_1da.19a2c81d.2d4fdd33_boundary

We're back....Did you miss us??

Artists for Peace will hold their first meeting of the new year on Wednesday,
February 11th at 7pm. We will meet at Cleveland Public Theatre's church space
at 6203 Detroit Ave, two doors down from CPT's Gordon Square Theatre. The
church is between T and D Leathers and Stockyard Meats. Look for the big "CPT
Parking" sign on the fence.

Join us as we make plans for the weekend of March 19-20, the first
anniversary of the (second) War on Iraq.

Performers, visual artists, activists, and all other creative people are
welcome.

Questions? Can't attend but want to be kept in the loop? Contact Sarah Morton
at Smorton8 at aol.com

Hope to see you there!

peace,
Sarah Morton

--part1_1da.19a2c81d.2d4fdd33_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>We're back...=
.Did you miss us??=20
<BR>
<BR>Artists for Peace will hold their first meeting of the new year on Wedne=
sday, February 11th at 7pm. We will meet at Cleveland Public Theatre's churc=
h space at 6203 Detroit Ave, two doors down from CPT's Gordon Square Theatre=
. The church is between T and D Leathers and Stockyard Meats. Look for the b=
ig "CPT Parking" sign on the fence.
<BR>
<BR>Join us as we make plans for the weekend of March 19-20, the first anniv=
ersary of the (second) War on Iraq.=20
<BR>
<BR>Performers, visual artists, activists, and all other creative people are=
 welcome.
<BR>
<BR>Questions? Can't attend but want to be kept in the loop? Contact Sarah M=
orton=20
<BR>at Smorton8 at aol.com
<BR>
<BR>Hope to see you there!=20
<BR>
<BR>peace,=20
<BR>Sarah Morton </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1da.19a2c81d.2d4fdd33_boundary--