[NEohioPAL]Brand new skit!!

Last Call ilovelastcall at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:30:12 PST 2004

--0-273401591-1075825812=:79941

Just letting everyone know that our song, "We Want To Give It To Your Girlfriend" has been featured as a Daily Favorite on triggerstreet.com for today - Tuesday, February
3rd, 2004. Go to triggerstreet.com today and check it out!

Also, Last Call has premiered their brand new, never before seen skit on tiggerstreet.com this week called, "Coward Platoon"

Our collection of sketches on triggerstreet continues to grow with this addition.  Now you can go there and watch We Want To Give It To Your Girlfriend, Escalator!, Our Way or Coward Platoon...and look for more sketches soon!  The cool thing about triggerstreet is that you can review the sketches - so let us know what you think!  You can have a part in the direction we take - we all listen and consider your opinions very seriously when it comes to pleasing our fans!

You can find our sketches two ways - One is to search alphabetically by sketch title - for exaple, look for Coward Platoon under the letter C.  Two is to watch the movies listed under the user name Chess Piece Face.

Keep watching Last Call Cleveland, and checkout our website www.lastcallcleveland.com

Last Call Cleveland
PO Box 1172
Kent, Ohio 44240
www.lastcallcleveland.com (website)
Contact: Chad Zumock (Public Relations Director)
yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com (email)

--0-273401591-1075825812=:79941

<DIV>Just letting everyone know that our song, "We Want To Give It To Your Girlfriend" has been featured as a Daily Favorite on triggerstreet.com for today - Tuesday, February<BR>3rd, 2004. Go to triggerstreet.com today and check it out!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, Last Call has premiered their brand new, never before seen skit on tiggerstreet.com this week called, "Coward Platoon"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our collection of sketches on triggerstreet continues to grow with this addition.  Now you can go there and watch We Want To Give It To Your Girlfriend, Escalator!, Our Way or Coward Platoon...and look for more sketches soon!  The cool thing about triggerstreet is that you can review the sketches - so let us know what you think!  You can have a part in the direction we take - we all listen and consider your opinions very seriously when it comes to pleasing our fans! <BR><BR>You can find our sketches two ways - One is to search alphabetically by sketch title - for exaple, look for Coward Platoon under the letter C.  Two is to watch the movies listed under the user name Chess Piece Face.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Keep watching Last Call Cleveland, and checkout our website <A href="http://www.lastcallcleveland.com">www.lastcallcleveland.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><STRONG>Last Call Cleveland</STRONG> <BR></FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>PO Box 1172 <BR>Kent, Ohio 44240 <BR></FONT><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=arial>www</FONT>.lastcallcleveland.com</FONT></FONT> (website)<BR><STRONG>Contact: Chad Zumock (Public Relations Director)</STRONG> <BR><A href="mailto:yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com">yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com</A> (email)</DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-273401591-1075825812=:79941--