[NEohioPAL]Shooting scene for Project Greenlight

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 17:51:42 PST 2004

--0-920027783-1075859502=:57109

On February 15th, I'll be shooting a 3 minute scene for the Project Greenlight contest. I'm entering two scripts in the screenwriter's contest and also entering the director's contest.

Some of my short films have won awards and opened festivals, but maybe this can help jump start my feature length film career.

If nothing else, this scene will make a cool little short film for other film fests and compilations.

If you would like to be involved, we're in need of 18-25 year olds for 'rave/techno' dancing at a hip club. The scene is interrupted by a fight that breaks out between a guy and a girl and she ends up kicking his butt. The two leads have been cast, but there will be featured players who portray their friends with a few lines at most.

If you have a great look and can commit yourself to a full day for no pay, please email me and let me know. We want a big crowd to watch these two duke it out.

I'll let you know where the shoot will take place in the next few days, and thanks for supporting independent filmmaking!

Bill Johns
www.cinevidproductions.com
I also need license free techno music, if anyone knows anyone who wants some exposure

2/3/2004

--0-920027783-1075859502=:57109

<DIV>On February 15th, I'll be shooting a 3 minute scene for the <A href="http://projectgreenlight.liveplanet.com/index.htm">Project Greenlight</A> contest. I'm entering two scripts in the screenwriter's contest and also entering the director's contest.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Some of my <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter/index2.asp">short films</A> have won awards and opened festivals, but maybe this can help jump start my feature length film career. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If nothing else, this scene will make a cool little short film for other film fests and compilations.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to be involved, we're in need of 18-25 year olds for 'rave/techno' dancing at a hip club. The scene is interrupted by a fight that breaks out between a guy and a girl and she ends up kicking his butt. The two leads have been cast, but there will be featured players who portray their friends with a few lines at most.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have a great look and can commit yourself to a full day for no pay, please email me and let me know. We want a big crowd to watch these two duke it out.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'll let you know where the shoot will take place in the next few days, and thanks for supporting independent filmmaking!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>I also need license free techno music, if anyone knows anyone who wants some exposure</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>2/3/2004</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>