[NEohioPAL]paying gig ~ help with 'murder mystery'

RMadorsky at aol.com RMadorsky at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 18:39:07 PST 2004

--part1_8d.295e165.2d5306cb_boundary

Hi Gang,

Can anyone who does the Murder Mysteries contact me - I have a paying
opportunity -

 A human service organization wants to hold a fund raiser....  ...needs
entertainment and would like a "Murder Mystery".

Thanks and have a great day!
~ Rachel
rmadorsky at aol.com

--part1_8d.295e165.2d5306cb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 P=
TSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Abadi MT Condensed Light" LANG=3D"0"=
>Hi Gang,<BR>
<BR>
Can anyone who does the Murder Mysteries contact me - I have a paying opport=
unity - <BR>
<BR>
 A human service organization wants to hold a fund raiser....  ...needs=
 entertainment and would like a "Murder Mystery".<BR>
<BR>
Thanks and have a great day!<BR>
~ Rachel<BR>
rmadorsky at aol.com</FONT></HTML>