[NEohioPAL]Workshop Players "Arms and the Man" for 2 more weekends

WSPAmherst at aol.com WSPAmherst at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 05:32:02 PST 2004

Don't miss your chance to catch this wonderful production! Workshop Players Theatre presents George Bernard Shaw’s "Arms and the Man" for two more weekends.  The show is directed by Virginia Waratinksy and features Chas P. Deremer as Capt. Bluntschli, Marylee Gotch as Raina Petkoff, Maud Holm as Catherine Petkoff,   Dale Hruska as Nicola, Jim Murray as the Russian Officer, Marc Newton as Sergius Saranoff, Kat Sokolowska as Louka and Jack Warren as Major Petkoff.

Production dates are February 6, 7, 13 & 14 at 8 p.m. There will also be Sunday matinees on February 8 and 15 at 3 p.m.. Tickets are $10.00 each and may be reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613. Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. For more information, call or visit our website at www.workshopplayers.com.
Workshop Players Theatre is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road in Amherst.
-   30 –

"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"