[NEohioPAL]the murdery mystery gig - THANK YOU

RMadorsky at aol.com RMadorsky at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 17:47:01 PST 2004

--part1_82.48ff99c.2d544c15_boundary

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who responded.  Because there were so many
planning on calling / e mailing as many of you back as possible.

 (His name is Marc - he's a super nice guy!)

Thank you again!!!!!
~ Rachel

--part1_82.48ff99c.2d544c15_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 P=
TSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Abadi MT Condensed Light" LANG=3D"0"=
><B><BR>
THANK YOU SO MUCH </B>to all of you who responded.  Because there were=20=
so many responses, I passed on the information to the fund raiser coordinato=
r - who is planning on calling / e mailing as many of you back as possible.<=

<BR>
 (His name is Marc - he's a super nice guy!)<BR>
<BR>
Thank you again!!!!!<BR>
~ Rachel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_82.48ff99c.2d544c15_boundary--