[NEohioPAL]Dancers STILL Needed!!!

BURTON313 at aol.com BURTON313 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 12:04:18 PST 2004

-------------------------------1076529858

CALLING ALL HIP HOP DANCERS!!!

Up and coming r&b artist based out of Atlanta, GA STILL looking for talented
dancers for March 28 College show. at Baldwin Wallace College. Since it is a
charity show there will be no pay, but the four dancers (2 guys, 2 girls)
chosen will be kept on call for future ohio bookings that will pay well. We prefer
18 and up, but we accept all submissions. If interested email
Burton313 at aol.com, or contact management at 404-660-3174. For more information on the artist,
go to www.devindavis.net.

~Jaded Star Entertainment~

-------------------------------1076529858

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><U>CALLING ALL HIP HOP DANCERS!!!</U></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>Up and coming r&b artist based out of Atlanta,=20=
GA <STRONG>STILL</STRONG> looking for talented dancers for March 28 College=20=
show. at Baldwin Wallace College. Since it is a charity show there will be n=
o pay, but the four dancers (2 guys, 2 girls) chosen will be kept on call fo=
r future ohio bookings that will pay well. We prefer 18 and up, but we accep=
t all submissions. If interested email <A title=3Dmailto:Burton313 at aol.com h=
ref=3D"mailto:Burton313 at aol.com">Burton313 at aol.com</A>, or contact managemen=
t at <STRONG>404-660-3174. </STRONG>For more information on the artist, go t=
o <A title=3Dhttp://www.devindavis.net/ href=3D"http://www.devindavis.net/">=
www.devindavis.net</A>. </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>~Jaded Star Entertainment~</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>