[NEohioPAL]Kundalini Yoga class focusing on Creativity and Sexuality

MorrisonDance sarah at morrisondance.com
Fri Feb 13 09:42:16 PST 2004

Dear NEOhiopal,

MorrisonDance offers several movement classes on Sundays, and our yoga
class has a special focus each week.  This week (Sunday, February 15th),
Phyllis Frisa will be teaching a set of exercises that focuses on the
2nd chakra: creativity and sexuality.  The class is appropriate for any
level, and first-timers are welcome.  Drop-ins are $10/class, and class
cards are available for $40 - good for any 5 classes.  Please arrive at
the studio 15 minutes prior to class if it is your first time.

Additional Sunday classes through April 25th are:
Moving Body Basics (special emphasis on alignment and body awareness) -
excellent for movement development for actors, too!
1:30-2:45pm

Hip-Hop
7:15-8:30pm

For descriptions and directions to our studio in Ohio City, please visit
www.MorrisonDance.com and click on COMMUNITY CLASSES.

Hope to see you!
Sarah Morrison