[NEohioPAL]Question about Agents....

Richard B. Ingraham RBIngraham at HotPOP.com
Sat Feb 14 22:22:48 PST 2004

I have a question for the collective wisdom of the list:

I know that there are at least a few talent agents in the North East Ohio
area for actors.  (and probably for other performers as well)

But I was curious if any of the also represent designers.  Obviously for
those that know me, I'm most interested in ones that might represent Sound
Designers.

I'm aware that many New York based designers have agents.  (As a matter of
fact I would say it's almost a necessity if you want to work on any or the
larger projects.)  But I'm not aware if most (if any at all) designers
outside NYC (or maybe LA) have agents or not.

Obviously, if your an agency and you represent designers, I would like to
hear from you.

Also thanks in advance for any feedback or idea from the list in general.

Thanks,

Richard B. Ingraham
Free-lance Sound Design/Engineer/Technician
RBI Computers & Audio
email at: rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com
---