[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: "The American Revolution" - TONIGHT!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Sun Feb 15 17:50:23 PST 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3159723023_6871522_MIME_Part

FREE THEATER - TONIGHT!

In honor of Presidents=B9 Day, Bad Epitaph Theater Company presents a free,
public staged reading of THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION by Kirk Wood Bromley
tonight, Monday, February 16 at 7 PM at the former Second City Cleveland,
2037 East 14th Street in Playhouse Square.

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION tells the story of our nation=B9s origin with passion=
,
humor and song.  Playwright Kirk Wood Bromley won the Excellence in
Playwriting Award at the 2002 New York International Fringe Festival for
this tale, pitting the doubt-filled George Washington, loyal Benedict
Arnold, and the hapless Rebel Mess against the most powerful empire the
world has ever known.  Will they succeed?

Special Guest Readers include Mark Cipra, David Hansen, Alison Hernan, Bets=
Hogg, Nick Koesters, William Marshall, Sarah Morton, Brian Pedaci, Dee
Perry, Scott Plate, Randy Rollison, Tim Smith, Gina Verdi and Thomas Weaver=
.

Refreshments will be served!

AM REV is Bad Epitaph=B9s fifth anniversary production, and is produced with
the support of the Cleveland Theater Collective.

For more information, check the website at http://www.badepitaph.org or cal=
(216) 556-0919.

"After your death you were better have a bad epitaph than their ill report
while you live." (Hamlet, II.ii)

--MS_Mac_OE_3159723023_6871522_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: "The American Revolution" - TONIGHT!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>FREE THEATER - TONIGHT! <BR>
</B></FONT><B><BR>
</B>In honor of Presidents=B9 Day, <B>Bad Epitaph Theater Company</B> present=
s a free, public staged reading of <B>THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION</B> by Kirk Wo=
od Bromley tonight, <B>Monday, February 16</B> at 7 PM at the former Second =
City Cleveland, 2037 East 14th Street in Playhouse Square.<BR>
<BR>
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION tells the story of our nation=B9s origin with passion=
, humor and song.  Playwright Kirk Wood Bromley won the <I>Excellence i=
n Playwriting Award</I> at the 2002 New York International Fringe Festival f=
or this tale, pitting the doubt-filled George Washington, loyal Benedict Arn=
old, and the hapless Rebel Mess against the most powerful empire the world h=
as ever known.  <I>Will they succeed?<BR>
</I><BR>
<B>Special Guest Readers</B> include Mark Cipra, David Hansen, Alison Herna=
n, Betsy Hogg, Nick Koesters, William Marshall, Sarah Morton, Brian Pedaci, =
Dee Perry, Scott Plate, Randy Rollison, Tim Smith, Gina Verdi and Thomas Wea=
ver.<BR>
<BR>
<I>Refreshments will be served!<BR>
</I><BR>
AM REV is Bad Epitaph=B9s fifth anniversary production, and is produced with =
the support of the Cleveland Theater Collective.<BR>
<BR>
For more information, check the website at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://=
www.badepitaph.org</U></FONT> or call (216) 556-0919.<BR>
<BR>
"After your death you were better have a bad epitaph than their ill re=
port while you live." (Hamlet, II.ii)=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3159723023_6871522_MIME_Part--