[NEohioPAL]AMAZING Handbell Choir called "RING OF FIRE"

sue filler sfiller at mail.recordpub.com
Mon Feb 9 10:21:49 PST 2004

The Ring of Fire concert is free and open to the public, but a free-will
offering will be accepted. Incidentally, the same church hosts an area
professional handbell choir, The Renaissance Ringers, last seen in the
Holiday Pops concert with the Akron Symphony Orchestra. For more
information on Renaisssance, see http://www.renaissanceringers.org and for
more on Ring of Fire, see http://www.rof.org .