[NEohioPAL]Field video camera person needed for this Thurs. Feb. 19th

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 19:43:30 PST 2004

Field Videographer

I have equipment.  I just need someone talented and
creative who wants to showcase their skills to the
right people.

Shoot date is this Thursday Feb. 19th in Solon.

First shoot is from 9:15- to about 3PM.  You would be
a second camera person just getting creative b-roll.
Not any pressure with this shoot.

Second shoot - 3-6 in Mayfield - you would be the main
shooter for a very short fun piece.  Both segments
shot news style hip.

I need someone for one or both shoots.

Some very good LA contacts involved with this project.
 If you're interested email me and I'll tell you more.
 No pay, but copy, credit, contacts and lunch
provided. Opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Chance to showcase your talent.

kmmk816 at yahoo.com