[NEohioPAL]"Pirates of Penzance" Aurora Community Theatre

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Thu Feb 19 13:53:38 PST 2004

The Aurora Community Theatre is about to start rehearsals on Monday, March
1st for Gilbert & Sullivan's "Pirates of Penzance" which will have
performances on Friday and Saturday nights from April 30 to May 22.
Director, David Vosburgh and Music Director, Keith Stiver have assembled an
amazingly talented cast and are really looking forward to the finished
production.  HOWEVER, we still need more MEN (doesn't everyone??) We have
double cast all of our leads and are still looking for a tenor to play the
second Frederic and we also need more men for our Pirates.  If you are male
and can sing and are looking for a really great opportunity to be a part of
a very special production in a wonderful theatre environment, please e-mail
me or contact me by telephone - I would love to hear from you!
                  Marianne Paul, Producer 216-515-6534 - daytime work
number
                                          330-562-9065 - evening home
number and answering machine
If you're really poor and want my 1-800 number, you can also reach me at
1-800-272-8045.
Many thanks for reading this notice and pass the word around!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com