[NEohioPAL]SIX FLAGS AUDITION REMINDER

Clint Huber chuber at sftp.com
Mon Feb 23 05:36:09 PST 2004

This is a reminder for Six Flags Auditions NEXT WEEKEND.

Announcing the Entertainment Auditions for the 2004 Season

WHEN: March 6th and 7th 2004 at 11:00am
Open call (both days), call backs immediately following each day.

WHERE: The Inn at Six Flags, 800 North Aurora Road, Aurora, OH, 44202

AUDITION HOTLINE: (330) 995-2074

SINGER/DANCERS: Bring headshot & resume, 2 vocal selections with sheet =
music (accompanist provided) or accompaniment on CD.  We will teach you a =
dance so come prepared to move.

ACTORS/ACTRESSES, MAGICIANS, JUGGLERS, ETC..: Bring headshot, resume and =
comedic monologue and/or routine.

COSTUME CHARACTERS, STUNT PERFORMERS, Bring resume and come prepared to =
move.

TECHNICIANS: Bring a resume and be prepared for an interview.  We'll teach =
you some basics and see how well you learn and operate the equipment.

No Better Experience Anywhere.