[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Pirates Cove | Mar. 4

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Tue Feb 24 06:42:11 PST 2004

We want to let everyone know that **vanityCrash** will return to Pirates
Cove on Thursday, March 4 with the bands *Exo* (from Chicago) and
*This Is Exploding*.

We haven't seen a lot of you in a while, so we're making it easy to
catch this show. We're scheduled to go on in the 10-o'clock hour, for
those without night-owl status. And we've got a limited number of **FREE
TICKETS** to give out again. Just reply to this message, or email
**chris at vanitycrash.com** to get yours.

If you've seen our previous Pirates Cove shows, you know it's always a
good time, and it's often pretty packed, if not sold out - so reply
fast if you want tickets.

We'll also be debuting some new songs at this show, so let us know what
you think!

*-vanityCrash*

*Pirates Cove*
2064 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH.
(Inside and behind the Rascal House)
http://www.piratelove.com

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this list, just reply and tell us so.
--

www.vanityCrash.com <http://www.vanitycrash.com>
P.O. Box 665