[NEohioPAL]MORE Auditions for ECT's JOSEPH!!

Nathan A. Lilly nathanlilly at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 10:40:47 PST 2004

Since there was such late notice for our auditions
this week, we've rescheduled another audition session!
Those still interested in auditioning for East
Cleveland Theatre's production of JOSEPH
(for ages 14 and up) may attend next Monday, March 1
or Tuesday, March 2.  Children ages 8 to 13 may
audition for the Children Chorus on Thursday, March 4.

All auditions will take place from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.

Auditions will be held at East Cleveland Theatre
located at 14108 Euclid Avenue in East Cleveland, Ohio
(For directions please call (216) 851-8721 or try
Yahoo! Maps Driving Directions)

Please prepare a short song. A pianist will be
provided. A cappella auditions are okay, but no
recorded music.  Dancing is not required at this
audition.

Performances: May 8 – 30, 2004
Fridays*, Saturdays and Sundays
* Final Rehearsal/Preview on Fri. May 7

Rehearsals: March 15 - May 7, 2004

For any additional information feel free to email me.

Thanks!