[NEohioPAL]need voice-over talent

robinsoj at ucc.org robinsoj at ucc.org
Fri Feb 27 14:09:03 PST 2004

--=_alternative 0079E98285256E47_=

We are looking to hire one actor or actress to narrate a video we are
doing about Southern Asia.

The ideal person for this project is someone who has an Indian accent and
can read an English script clearly.

The video is being produced by the United Church of Christ in Cleveland,
Ohio. The narration will be taped in our studio downtown in early March.
If you know someone who is interested in helping us with this project
please e-mail me.

Ms. Jean Robinson
video producer
United Church of Christ national headquarters

--=_alternative 0079E98285256E47_=

video producer<br>
United Church of Christ national headquarters<br>
--=_alternative 0079E98285256E47_=--