[NEohioPAL]Chagrin Valley Little Theatre - Upcoming Auditions for West Side Story

Crwhite114 at aol.com Crwhite114 at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 04:21:07 PST 2004

--part1_1e3.1a4dd024.2d75d633_boundary

CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE ANNOUNCES

AUDITIONS
For
"WEST SIDE STORY"

Directed by Tim Coles
Produced by Carolyn Barnhard

AUDITIONS WILL BE IN MAY

LOOK FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION SOON!

At the theater
40 West River Street
Chagrin Falls

We will have script selections available on site the night of auditions.
Headshots and resumes are not expected, but are appreciated.
All actors perform on a volunteer basis in Chagrin Valley Little Theater
Productions.

SHOW DATES ARE:

Friday and Saturdays @ 8pm
July 23rd - August 21st
Sundays @ 2pm
August 1st, August 8th, August 15th

Questions:  Call  440-247-8955

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT AUDITIONS!

--part1_1e3.1a4dd024.2d75d633_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  COLOR=3D"#=
000080" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Lucida Casual" LANG=
=3D"0"><B><I>CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE ANNOUNCES</B><BR>
<BR>
<B>AUDITIONS<BR>
For<BR>
"WEST SIDE STORY"</B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Directed by Tim Coles<BR>
Produced by Carolyn Barnhard<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<B>AUDITIONS WILL BE IN MAY<BR>
<BR>
LOOK FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION SOON!</B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
At the theater<BR>
40 West River Street<BR>
Chagrin Falls<BR>
<BR>
We will have script selections available on site the night of auditions.<BR>
Headshots and resumes are not expected, but are appreciated.<BR>
All actors perform on a volunteer basis in Chagrin Valley Little Theater Pro=
ductions.<BR>
<BR>
<B>SHOW DATES ARE:<BR>
<BR>
Friday and Saturdays @ 8pm<BR>
July 23rd - August 21st<BR>
Sundays @ 2pm<BR>
August 1st, August 8th, August 15th</B><BR>
<BR>
Questions:  Call  440-247-8955<BR>
<BR>
<B>HOPE TO SEE YOU AT AUDITIONS!</B><BR>
</I></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1e3.1a4dd024.2d75d633_boundary--