[NEohioPAL]studio needed ASAP

LeSouper at aol.com LeSouper at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 14:24:11 PST 2004

--part1_83.6a715f6.2d76638b_boundary

   Im looking for a space for the last Saturday of March. It must be able to
accomodate 40 to 50 people for a large dance class.
   It can be any thing from a VFW to a dance studio
 I will need it for most of the day and early evening
LeSouper at aol.com

   I also have a friend who is looking for a space this size for Sunday March
21st  from 1:00 pm until 5:30   SDassistsu at aol.com

--part1_83.6a715f6.2d76638b_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
   Im looking for a space for the last Saturday of March. It must=20=
be able to accomodate 40 to 50 people for a large dance class.<BR>
   It can be any thing from a VFW to a dance studio<BR>
 I will need it for most of the day and early evening<BR>
LeSouper at aol.com<BR>
    <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
   I also have a friend who is looking for a space this size for S=
unday March 21st  from 1:00 pm until 5:30   SDassistsu at aol.co=
m<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>