[NEohioPAL]Still in need of male singer/dancers for "MAME"

dottie oliver dramaticdesign at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 17:00:10 PST 2004

--0-1985350405-1078448410=:58033

Hi NEohioPAL subscribers: Dottie Oliver here, and sure could use some help!
I'm directing "Mame" for Happy Ending Lyric Players (H.E.L.P.) at First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland in Shaker Hts. This is my first time directing there, and as is usually the case, we had no young men singer/dancers try out. I was able to cast an older Patrick, and we have a DYNAMITE cast all together! I have all the women I need, including three wonderfully strong leads, but I'm missing one male @20 yr.-old, (or looks it) speaking part, Junior Babcock, (who also sings & dances), and about 4-6 other young male singer/dancers in the 17-25 yr. old range. Do you know of anyone who might be available to put on a red riding jacket and come do high kicks and jitter-bugging??? I'll need names & phone #s/e-mail addresses, please. Not to the totally desperate point yet, but I'll need them to start rehearsing asap. We've only been rehearsing for two weeks, but I wouldn't want them to fall too far behind. Actually, if they could do all the chorus scenes, that's great, but if they're
 super busy, and would only like to do the two main dance #s, that's ok, too. I'm a little desperate, can you tell????
If you're interested, or know of anyone the right age that would be, maybe a nephew or a son, or a brother????, Please reply to me at dramaticdesign at yahoo.com to arrange an audition.
Also, does anyone have a big moon to loan us? I don't think "Mame" or "Will Rogers Follies" have been done in the area for awhile, so I don't know of any moons hanging around in your scene shops????? It has to swing and be able to be sat on. (It would save us making one)
G. Michael Skerritt is producing, musically directing, and playing Beauregard. Bonnie Miletich is choreographing. Selena Nystrom is accompanying. The show performs on April 23, 24, 25, 28, 30, May 1, & 2. Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
THANKS SO MUCH for reading this and for your help. Have a blessed day!

--0-1985350405-1078448410=:58033

<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Hi NEohioPAL subscribers: Dottie Oliver here, and sure could use some help! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I'm directing "Mame" for Happy Ending Lyric Players (H.E.L.P.) at First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland in Shaker Hts. This is my first time directing there, and as is usually the case, we had no <U>young</U> men singer/dancers try out. I was able to cast an older Patrick, and we have a DYNAMITE cast all together! I have all the women I need, including three wonderfully strong leads, but I'm missing one male @20 yr.-old, (or looks it) speaking part, Junior Babcock, (who also sings & dances), and about 4-6 other young male singer/dancers in the 17-25 yr. old range. Do you know of anyone who might be available to put on a red riding jacket and come do high kicks and jitter-bugging??? I'll need names & phone #s/e-mail addresses, please. Not to the <STRONG>totally</STRONG> desperate point yet, but I'll need them to start rehearsing asap. We've only been rehearsing for two weeks, but I wouldn't want them to fall<U> too</U> far
 behind. Actually, if they could do all the chorus scenes, that's <STRONG><U>great</U>,</STRONG> but if they're super busy, and would only like to do the two main dance #s, that's ok, too. I'm a <U>little</U> desperate, can you tell????</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>If you're interested, or know of anyone the right age that would be, maybe a nephew or a son, or a brother????, <STRONG>Please reply to me</STRONG> at <A href="mailto:dramaticdesign at yahoo.com">dramaticdesign at yahoo.com</A> to arrange an audition. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Also, does anyone have a big moon to loan us? I don't think "Mame" or "Will Rogers Follies" have been done in the area for awhile, so I don't know of any moons hanging around in your scene shops????? It has to swing and be able to be sat on. (It would save us making one)<BR><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>G. Michael Skerritt is producing, musically directing, and playing Beauregard. Bonnie Miletich is choreographing. Selena Nystrom is accompanying. The show performs on April 23, 24, 25, 28, 30, May 1, & 2. Sunday matinees are at 2pm.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>THANKS SO MUCH for reading this and for your help. Have a blessed day!</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search - <a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home">Find what you’re looking for faster.</a>
--0-1985350405-1078448410=:58033--