[NEohioPAL]North Canton Playhouse Announces...

B H pubrncp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 18:22:25 PST 2004

AUDITIONS FOR:

                  "I NEVER SAW ANOTHER BUTTERFLY"

We're looking for 15 children between the ages of 5 & 15.  Also in need of
2-3 adults for various roles (Male of female).  Auditions will be held at
the North Canton Playhouse on March 22nd at 7PM.  The show will be directed
by highly regarded director, Mary McManaway.  Call (330) 494-1613 for more
information.

Production dates are April 20th & 21st at 10:30 AM.