[NEohioPAL]Seeking One Act Suggestions

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 08:19:40 PST 2004

-------------------------------1078762780

In my spare time (LOL), I have become the director of a local high school
drama group.  I would like some suggestions for one act plays that are to be
student directed and age appropriate for high school kids.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.  Please reply to me directly at:
huntheatre at aol.com

Thanks for the help-

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director
Huntington Playhouse

-------------------------------1078762780

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV><FONT face=3DJester>In my spare time (LOL), I have become the director=20=
of a local high school drama group.  I would like some suggestions for=20=
one act plays that are to be student directed and age appropriate for high s=
chool kids.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Please=
 reply to me directly at:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester><A href=3D"mailto:huntheatre at aol.com=
">huntheatre@</FONT><FONT face=3DJester>aol.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester>Thanks for the help-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester>Tom Meyrose</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester>Managing Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DJester>Huntington Playhouse</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DJester></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>