[NEohioPAL]Cowboy boots needed

DramaMama3 at aol.com DramaMama3 at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 03:40:28 PST 2004

--part1_5a.28966f70.2d8058ac_boundary

A teacher friend of mine has a son performing in "Oklahoma".  He wears a size
12 1/2 or 13 and is in need of cowboy boots ASAP.  They can't seem to find
any in the Avon Lake area.  Any suggestions?  She'd like to borrow if possible,
if not, purchase inexpensively!    She exhausted all of my resources!  Thanks
in advance.

--part1_5a.28966f70.2d8058ac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>A teacher fri=
end of mine has a son performing in "Oklahoma".  He wears a size 12 1/2=
 or 13 and is in need of cowboy boots ASAP.  They can't seem to find an=
y in the Avon Lake area.  Any suggestions?  She'd like to borrow i=
f possible, if not, purchase inexpensively!    She exhausted=20=
all of my resources!  Thanks in advance.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5a.28966f70.2d8058ac_boundary--