[NEohioPAL]WalrusStudios Model & Release sought

Grant grant at speak2you.com
Fri Mar 12 06:24:26 PST 2004

I need to do some photography for a restaurant training manual for my
client.

My first biggest need is a good model release contract/statement. If you
have one or could point me to a good one on the web, I'd appreciate it!
---

Second, I'll need two models to shoot and a willing restaurant (Akron/Canton
area). This would be without pay, but would be happy to copy you on all
photos and give attribution in the book for and the models used. I'd be
happy to squeeze in a head shot or two for you too.

I'd prefer to use one female and one male for the shoot, preferably younger
20-30 yrs old. I would think this would take an hour or two at most and
could be done early morning before the restaurant opens. The uniform would
need to be attractive, but without corporate identity.

The restaurant used would receive attribution in the book if desired, but
we'll actually be avoiding logo's and anything else easily identifiable that
would take away from the point of the book. It's a training manual, not an
ad campaign. Most shots will be in the "what to do", "what not to do" as a
restaurant server. We'll also need a couple bartender shots, so a
restaurant/bar would be great.

Please respond to the email below and include "Server" or equivalent in the
subject line.

Grant Holmes

aka: Wally ("The Walrus")
AIM: speak2you2