[NEohioPAL]instructor needed

Sheila Gibbons shegibb at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:42:45 PST 2004

Hi,

I am looking for a qualified instructor to teach a drama camp 9AM-3PM Monday
-Friday for one week this summer.  The camp will be held at the Shore
Cultural Centre in Euclid Ohio.  The ages for the campers will be those who
have completed kindergarten through 6th grade.
I am looking at the following potential dates for the camp:

June 21-25
June 28-July 2
July 12-16
July 19-23
July 26-30
Aug 2-6

Anyone who is interested needs to contact me at (216) 289-8107 (office) or
(216) 233-5787 (cell) ASAP!! Thanks!

Sheila Gibbons
Director, Shore Cultural Centre Corp.